Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Person You Are To Me



For me, you are the most precious object in this world. Compared to all the riches, to me you are a one of a kind diamond. No one will be able to determine your value. To me, losing you is like losing a crystal clear water in a buffeting sandstorm in the desert. You are like the sun, without you I won't feel warmth and I would probably die in the darkness. Being the sun to my cold day, I know that you can shine brighter above all others. You have this amazing sophistication of royalty and undying charisma like nobility. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like you. And there's something deep inside me that'll probably overflow with happiness if I'll be given a chance to tell the world how much you mean to me. If there's something that'll remain with me forever, that'll be my love for you. I love you.




I feel bad when you complain about your imperfections. I hate seeing you each time you blame yourself because of bad things that happened. I don't care if you have imperfections, 'cause those imperfections made you who you are. You imperfections are the reasons why I came to love you. Because you have those things that I don't think others can even possess. I love you just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment