As the sun reached its highest, I was at this unknown path.
I saw eyes. I felt sadness. I knew that there was no hope for these eyes.
Yet, a simple kindness may bring a little life to this unknown place.
As I crossed a certain ground, there I saw nothing but memories of those who have forgotten.
I realized … this isn’t right.
People shouldn’t forget.
When I rode back, back to the place where I started, I sat beside a silent she. I felt gluttony rising beside me.
As I heard her teeth crushing food, as I felt her consuming energy,
I thought she’s real.
But then, the thought I have disappeared. She has forgotten everything.
I felt ignorance. It was no mistake, yet it’s wrong.
The sun has set. I wandered off and reached a certain path.
I walked. Later, I saw a young existence …ignorant, yet innocent.
He was provided with joy. However, too much joy made him forget.
He has forgotten that the world doesn’t revolve around once. The world doesn’t turn for one existence.
As I watched him throw away a part of him … I felt anger rising within me.
As I clearly recall what I just saw, eyes of misery.
I have seen water shaded in black, as if it captured smoke. I have seen water of green, as if fallen leaves were crushed in it.
I have seen poison in one that was pure.
People have forgotten. Even by looking back, they can no longer remember.
I have seen fire eat a part of nature, and it released a plague to its future.
I have seen memories burned into ashes.
I have seen it. I have seen everything.
As the world turns time, many are forgotten. Many are left in the past.
I have seen one; kill one of its own.
I have seen a lamb turn into a lion… until lions were the one’s eaten by lambs.
Darkness may exist once we forget about the light. Light may disappear if we look into the darkness.
If light still reaches these ruins … how come I feel despair?
If man hasn’t forgotten …
Then why do I see this world?

No comments:
Post a Comment