Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sword of an Honorable Ruler



A king is nothing without his crown 

It is shown on a mount 

He must protect his throne 

Like a dog with a bone 



A war will start, 

Blood will shed and king 

Is about to meet his death 

A man with crown in a war.., 

Is just like a prison bar 



A crown is mighty in a castle, 

But in the battlefield the one 

With crown will hustle 

For he is nothing without a muscle 



You may rule the land 

But I have a weapon on hand 

I can protect if they demand 



I carry a blade, 

With my honor at stake 

But there is a rule you will make 

“My life has to be saved by that of your blade” 



When you got injured 

I was the one, whom you blamed 

The soldiers surrounded me with flame 



You hold the crown as a king 

But I hold this blade that I forge 

Saving lives, but you, I ignored. 

I may become a traitor 

But still my blade is 

A Sword of an Honorable Ruler…

No comments:

Post a Comment