Friday, June 24, 2011

My Role in Building a Solid Family

In a solid family, no one is ever left behind.
I really do believe that there will be never be a perfect family in this world. For one reason, we are ALL humans., and we are not perfect we do commit mistakes at times. Truth is, I don't really measure a family's strength by looking at its members whether they're complete or not. What's important is the love a family shares within a home.

In our family, unlike other kids, I have a voice in the house. My parents listen to me and often take my advises. My parents seldom ignore me because they know what I'm capable of, I can really strengthen our family if I want to. My role in building a solid family is of course, being the daughter of my beloved parents. Being a daughter doesn't only mean that, you live with them, eat with them, or obey them. Being a daughter means taking a great responsibility and receiving a noble prize at the same time. While I'm still young, my parents take care of me, so when I grow up I'll also take good care of them.

Right now, my family is still facing a serious problem. So it is up to me, to make sure that this "problem" will never tear my family apart.

IT IS MY PROMISE TO BECOME THE DAUGHTER, THAT MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF.



"That's all folks! Until next time!"

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment