Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

Father's day is an occasion wherein we give our time to our Dads. For me, it's a little different because my Dad is not around. I'll just text him and say "Happy Father's Day!" and pop in an extra gift and send it to him. It's a little sad because its been seven years since we last celebrated Father's day with my Dad. I remember when I was a kid, we used to go to malls, zoos and restaurants. Back then, instead of me giving a gift to my Dad, he gives me a gift whenever we go out together. My Dad is really cool, unlike other dads, he's funny, he plays with me, and we even play some jokes at times.


I'll just say my prayers for my Dad, and hope that we can celebrate Father's Day together again someday...

This is my Dad :

>He silently worries for his family

>Wakes up early to go to work

>He always waits for the right time to say things (including the right time to scold me XD)

>Helping a child learn to ride her new bike.., supporting her back when she'd fall saying, "Don't quit, my little girl" - and smiling for her successful attempt

It is very difficult to find a way to say "Thank you for everything, Dad!" But for all the happy and warm moments he shared with us and for all the hardships he experienced ...

I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HE'S TOTALLY THE BEST DAD FOR ME!!!

^_^


"That's all folks, until next time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment