Saturday, June 11, 2011

The first week of CLASS ;)

Last Sunday , I was really nervous and I didn't want classes to start just yet. I thought, I was going to be like a lonely bird in a cage, sad and all alone. Then finally., Monday!!! New classmates, new teachers, new subjects.., NEW LIFE!

Monday is just a simple day. We had exams, introductions to our subjects and met new people. On Tuesday morning, we had exams then classes in the afternoon. I tried to answer questions given by our teachers with the best I can. And I really enjoyed the group work in MA, because I had the chance to show myself to the class. I discussed things in front of the class in a funny manner. I don't care even if my classmates were laughing at me, because I love to make people happy with my own ways.

Even though the new environment seemed interesting to me, still, the first to days became boring and lifeless for me because I don't have CLOSE friends to hangout with. On Wednesday, I really had enough of the boring encounters. I started making "EPAL" to some of my classmates. I started out with good morning's and hi's. Then I make "KULET" of Zyrah everytime I see her alone. On that day, a heavy rain disturbed the resting roofs of CavSci. Path ways were all wet and all students have to use an umbrella. I saw a group of girls talking to each other, and they seemed happy. I crept closer to get a better view of things, until I reached Elyanna's side. I tried to laugh and smile with'em little by little. After that, I tried to say some words.

Yesterday (Thursday), I became a little closer to Elyanna, Menggay, Twinkle and Zyrah. We went to the cafeteria and TRC (our assigned CR) together. I'm really happy when I spend time with them. Today, I had lunch with Elyanna and Zyrah. The food was really good, I love it! We finished eating at an early time, so we decided to go for a walk. After some time, we headed back to school. Classes resumed and we also had fun with our teachers in some subjects.

After the flag retreat, I also had a little chat with Ani and my Abby-senpai!!!
When I arrived home and opened my facebook account, I had a little chit chat with Elyanna and she told me that I'm now her BFF!  ^_^

"That's all folks! Hoping for another exciting week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment