Saturday, July 16, 2011

If I could be someone else, I'd be...

If I could be someone else, I'd be Light Yagami of Death Note.He is a very intelligent student and he always gets high grades for his parents. Light is a person whose been dreaming of punishing sinful people. He wants to rid the world of evil and only the righteous people shall live.

He starts college, taking law. He is very nice. But he noticed that the world is slowly being filled with sin and crime, and its time for a change. He founds Death Note, a notebook owned by a Shinigami (Death God). He then, uses this notebook to punish sinful people. Many criminals from different places mysteriously die of heart paralysis. He continues this work and managed to decrease the crime rates.

Though Light has great intentions, this slowly turned out as chaos. By acting as a God, he himself has become the criminal. To kill people, all he needs is a name and a face. So the way he dies wasn't Godly at all.



Light (Left)  and   L (right)


As the story goes, Light has his good side like other people. If I could become someone else, I'd really like to have his good qualities like being righteous, intelligent and good-looking as well. And also, like him, I would do anything to achieve my goal in life.











"That's all folks! Until next time!!!"


- Max Tenshi

No comments:

Post a Comment