Saturday, October 8, 2011

To Make You Proud of Me!

How can I start a Monday without you here?
Am I too late? Has the flag began to be raised?
This calls for some words, I never get to go away
What will I do? You know I'm dead for sure without you
How can I push this through?

If my grades could make you proud of me,
If only this laziness could go away 
What I would do, what I would give if you've
rewarded me, someday, somehow, someway
If my grades could make you proud of me...

I'll not open my facebook, if you'll let me research again
Studies emotions will touch your heart, I know they can
Just pens will guide you and your mind to write my scores
Soon you'll be gifted with my honor for all

Look in my notes and you'll see
A million pens may have died
and still I will buy

If only my grades could make
you proud of me
If only my laziness would go away
What I would do, what I would give if you've
rewarded me, someday, somehow, someway
If my grades could make you proud of me...

I'll go onstage and shout the words
I only whisper before.
For one more chance,
For one last test, I'll study 'til dawn

If only my grades could make
you proud of me
If only my laziness would go away
What I would do, what I would give if you've
rewarded me, someday, somehow, someway
If my grades could make you proud of me...


> This song I made is for my teachers. Since they always give a lot of their time to teach students like me. I'd like to make them proud someday. For me, they aren't only people whom we learn from everyday but also our heroes that save us from falling into the wrong path and onto the road of success.

* This song was based from one of my favorite songs. If Only Tears Could Bring You Back by Midnight Sons.


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment